14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to change my course from B.Sc to B.A honors in DU?

Right now I am pursuing B.Sc honors from DU. I have passed my first year but I want to change my course to BA honors psychology this year. Will it be an issue and how to apply for it?

14th October 2017, 08:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my course from B.Sc to B.A honors in DU?

I am very sorry to say that there is no such provision of changing your course at this instant after the completion of 1st year examination. Since you have completed your 1st year examination, your registration is also done under B.Sc course. So, you cannot change your course right now. Otherwise you have to take admission under BA honors from the very beginning of the course which is from first year.
14th October 2017, 11:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my course from B.Sc to B.A honors in DU?

No you can not change your course from B.Sc to B.A. honors in same or other college of DU ( Delhi University ) after completion of first year of course.

So in order to change your stream you are required to fill the application for DU admissions once again next year and further you must satisfy the minimum marks required for admission.

For more details regarding DU admission and FAQs related to intercollege migration you can visit the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?