31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do LLB without doing graduation but with CA?

Am I eligible for LLB if I am not doing graduation course but Doing CA? Is it possible to get admitted for LLB if I do CA only instead of graduation? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is followed and also if I can do or not?

Thanks!

1st June 2015, 01:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB without doing graduation but with CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for LLB if I am not doing graduation course but Doing CA? Is it possible to get admitted for LLB if I do CA only instead of graduation? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is followed and also if I can do or not?

Thanks!
Sorry that you are not eligible for LLB after completing Chartered Accountant. Chartered Accountant is an Professional course, not an Graduation based course. Those candidate who are interested to apply for LLB, then It is mandatory the candidate complete Graduation with 50% of marks.

LLB Eligibility Criteria:

- The Applicant must complete a Bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- The applicant must appear and qualify in the CLAT entrance exam.
- There is no age limit for LLB.
1st June 2015, 12:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course after completion of CA course. To be eligible to get admission in LLB course, you must have to appear in CLAT examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

--> You should have completed 12th standard or equivalent with not less than an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognized Board.

--> You should be under 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of examination. In case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates, the maximum age limit is 22 years.

Since, you have already completed 12th standard and pursued CA course, you are eligible to pursue LLB course.
10th April 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Whether a student is eligible for llb 3 year course after completing chartered accountancy course and without doing graduation?
13th April 2016, 12:43 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whether a student is eligible for llb 3 year course after completing chartered accountancy course and without doing graduation?
To make a career in LLB through competing the entrance exam of CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) which select students for National Law Universities(NLUs) across the country.
Eligibility for CLAT>>>
1). A candidate must have Completed or in final year of intermediate with at least 50% in aggregate with any stream from any recognised board/university.
2). Reservation in marks is there for SC,ST & OBC candidates.
3). There is no upper limit of age (According to new guidelines of supreme court).
If you full-fill the above conditions then you are eligible to sit in the exam of CLAT to become LLB.
15th October 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared CA inter without graduation and will be appearing for final. Am i eligible to pursue LLB? If yes, what will be the duration of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?