22nd July 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA honors after failing in B.Sc Maths honors?

I have joined B.Sc Maths Honours but somehow I failed to secure good marks in Part II examination. Now I am willing to change the stream so can I do B.A (hons) under Calcutta University

Related Questions:
22nd July 2016, 11:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do BA honors after failing in B.Sc Maths honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have joined B.Sc Maths Honours but somehow I failed to secure good marks in Part II examination. Now I am willing to change the stream so can I do B.A (hons) under Calcutta University
Since, 12th standard is the minimum educational needed to apply for BA course, so definitely you are eligible to apply. You need to discontinue the B.Sc Mathematics course. However, I suggest you to complete B.Sc in Mathematics, which more scope when compared with BA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?