14th April 2017, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How to complete my second step of AIIMS application form?

I have completed my first step, but got bank error in 2nd step of AIIMS application form. Is there any chance to fill up with late fee and complete the process? I have my login credentials but couldn't complete till end.

14th April 2017, 07:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete my second step of AIIMS application form?

No, there is no such procedure to complete 2nd stage of application form for AIIMS examination now.

The examination is conducted by AIIMS for admission in medical courses. The last date for filling the application form for examination was over.

So, no chance of completing the application form for examination now. For more information visit at www.aiimsexam.org.
14th April 2017, 11:53 PM
khanexpert

No, if the application date and time has ended, there is no other option to get your application filled up and completed, you can now only apply for the examination in the concluding year with good preparation.
15th April 2017, 09:57 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS refers to All India Institute of Medical Sciences and these are known to be the best medical colleges of India.

For admission in AIIMS for any medical course you need to qualify its respective entrance examination.

Now as far as you are concerned about filling of application form for AIIMS entrance examination after last date then it is not possible as in the case of AIIMS entrance examination there is no provision of filling of application form with late fee.

For more details and FAQs related to AIIMS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?