14th April 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I learn English in short period of time?

Don’t understand English very well. I want you to help me learn English. Tell me the past free test question of school of health and technology Jahun and want you to help me forever thing.

14th April 2017, 09:03 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I learn English in short period of time?

-> English is the essential language spoken now a days. But its not easy to speak off easily
One needs to have required knowledge in grammar , vocabulary and sentence formation .
But I help you with some tips :-
* Habituate Reading news paper with dictionary ( to get meaning of words)
* practice speaking with yourself everyday on your chosen topic.
* create stories on your own as could as you can .
* Show willingness to give presentation and seminar .
14th April 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don’t understand English very well. I want you to help me learn English. Tell me the past free test question of school of health and technology Jahun and want you to help me forever thing.

You have to follow many steps to improve and learn English in short period of time. You can join fast track coaching classes for spoken English. You can read as much as you can in English books. You can watch English news, TV Serials and Films. You can try to converse in English as much as possible. You can read loud English news papers or books. Improve vocabulary and develop your diction. You can try and speak in English with your friends and family members to improve your spoken skills. The above given are some of the tips to learn and improve English in short period of time.
14th April 2017, 02:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to improve your English language as well as fluency then you have to follow these steps:

English newspapers but the language used in English newspaper is of very highest standard so you can start with story books, novels etc. Or any other simple language magazines.

Try to speak English with yourself in front of mirror to gain confidence and to know where you are incorrect.

Try to communicate with your friends or teachers in English and if you feel shy then you cant speak to your parents at home or Kids.

Start watching English movies because by watching these movies you will get the expressions.

Don't think that it is very difficult because my thinking so you can create a barrier in English learning.

If possible you can also join English speaking course.
14th April 2017, 02:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can learn English speaking in very less time and for that you have to do this given below things:

Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Be confident. People can only correct your mistakes if they will hear what you will speak wrong.

Practice everyday speaking.

The best way to speak English is to surround yourself with English speaking environment and for that you can watch English movies, read English newspapers, read English magazines, books.

Listening is the best way to improve yourself because from that you will able to what is the way to express your thoughts with speaking.

Whenever you find difficulty in any sentence while reading you have to find out the word meaning every time you stuck off.
14th April 2017, 07:14 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

Here I will give you five tips to learn English in short period of time:

- Learn real conversation in English rather than the "proper" or book taught language.
- Learn new words everyday, about 10 to 20 words.
- Use Internet to improve your English speaking skills.
- Start watching English movies, reading News and listening music.
- Reading aloud is a simple way to improve your English.
14th April 2017, 09:18 PM
kalamrockz

In order to learn English well, the best way is to read English novels, newspapers along with a dictionary. It will be much better if you talk to your friends in English as this will enhance your spoken English, which is very much needed nowadays.

You can also get admission in any coaching institute providing spoken English classes.
14th April 2017, 09:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To learn English very well, you should opt for some English speaking course to enhance your speaking power and your fluency. To do so, you must take admission under any reputed Institution. So, get admitted in any Institution and start following their session to learn speaking English.
14th April 2017, 10:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You haven't mentioned, whether you want to gain spoken English skills or just written English. If you want to speak English fluently, then joining a spoken English class will be more beneficial.

For enhancing your English skills, you have to read a lot and it is a gradual process, which can be attained in a long period of time only.
14th April 2017, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Learning English is not much easy. I have to practice a lot to learn English quickly. Anyways, here I am telling some simple tips to learn English quickly.

1. Read English New paper regularly.
2. Watch English Movies and New channel.
3. Every learns new words in English.
4. Speak with your family and friend with English language.
14th April 2017, 11:50 PM
khanexpert

You can get admission in any good English learning coaching institute and try to talk in english as much as you can. This will improve your English to a higher extent. You can also read newspaper to improve your vocabulary, which is much required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?