23rd January 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How do I start again and finish my graduation having 3 years gap after 1st year?

Hi I'm 23 year old guy n due to some unavoidable reasons I had left my studies after my 1st year bcom, n itz almost 2 years now..how do I start again n finish my graduation????

Related Questions:
10th December 2014, 10:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I start again and finish my graduation having 3 years gap after 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm 23 year old guy n due to some unavoidable reasons I had left my studies after my 1st year bcom, n itz almost 2 years now..how do I start again n finish my graduation????

It is good thing that you have chosen to finish your graduation after 2 years of gap in academics/studies. The thing to the real fact is that there will be many problems on continuing the study as, universities will not offer you to continue your course just like that after 2 years because, B.com course itself is of 3 years and you are joining in the course after your batch has completed the course.

The things which you can do is that you can either apply for a correspondence course in your respective university or you could possibly study the course again fresh as these are the two options which you have.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?