30th June 2011, 12:06 AM
jai maharashtra

Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10+2?

sir i have a 3 years gap after 10+2. can i persui graduation in 1 year from ugc recognised university.plz help me

1st July 2011, 12:22 AM
mobeshpal

Default Re: Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10+2?

hi dear

there is no problem
for gap .
you read graduation as usual.

But you read in concentrate then you go for M.COm

that is good for you to find job.

in bank,insurance sector,LIC etc..........
4th July 2011, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10 2?

i have a gap of three years after 10 2 what can i do now plz tell me
30th July 2011, 02:50 AM

Default Re: Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10 2?

sir i had completed my diploma mechanical in 2007 now i want to complete my graduation in 1 year as i am preparing for upsc so i want ugc approved university. plz guide me because i dont have enough time for regular 3 years program . plz help
30th July 2011, 04:13 PM

can i apply for government services after completing graduation from ugc university
15th November 2011, 07:59 PM

sir i had done my 12 in 2005 and is there is any uiversity recognised by ugc which give me degree in one year?
30th December 2011, 05:09 PM
Ruchin Saxena

Exclamation Graduation in one year like BA,B.com,BBA Etc. Is it possible?

Dear Sir/Ma'am

For my friend. I want to know one thing. He can do the graduation like BA,B.com,BBA etc. in one year from any UGC recognized universities in India through regular, private or correspondence. It will be valid in govt. jobs or not? Please confirm ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your quick reply.

B.rgds/Ruchin Saxena

91-9927948779/9760084806
16th March 2012, 01:22 AM

I have don 10 2 in 2007 now i hav gap of 5 years i want to do B.A. in one year by ugc reco. Univ. is it possible pls rply me on 08923217692
27th March 2012, 02:49 PM

Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10 2?
25th April 2012, 07:57 PM

Smile Re: Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10 2?

it is not valid as far UGC is concerned....
28th April 2012, 11:28 AM

For my friend. I want to know one thing. He can do the graduation like BA,B.com,BBA etc. in one year from any UGC recognized universities in India through regular, private or correspondence. It will be valid in govt. jobs or not? Please HELP ME MY MOBILE NO. IS 9999555188
13th May 2012, 12:50 PM

are koi to answer do........................it is valid or not as far UGC is concerned ????....
30th May 2012, 01:50 PM

Can I do Graduation in One Year. If yes then Which University.
And the University Must be Recognized.
31st May 2012, 02:39 AM
mxsiva4u

Default Re: Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10+2?

HAI DEAR......

Yes you Can pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10+2

This gap between your studies doesn't matters......

You can join any graduation like:

B.Com
BBA
B.Sc
B.E
B.A
C.A etc......

ALL THE BEST....
12th June 2012, 06:26 PM

i have a gap of 2 years after 10 2 what can i do now bba plz suggest me
13th September 2012, 11:20 PM

is ellim university is ugc recognised
21st September 2012, 01:06 PM

i have done 12th standard in the year 1996 and i am cleared B-com 2nd year and final year from delhi university but my one exam is pending for 1st year economics so can help me
23rd November 2012, 01:06 PM

sir .,,,, plz reply ...
i had taken admission for BSL.LLB course .. 10 yrs back ... i have completed 1 and 2nd yr ... 3 yr i couldent complete .. now i want to have degree ... so can i take directly admission for 3rd yr BA .. or i i have to again clear whole 3 yrs of BSl for degree
2nd February 2013, 11:48 AM

I complete my B.sc 1st & 2nd year from S.P.Jain college. But I can't complete my 3rd year because I have been doing government job. Can I complete my 3rd year by distance university? It this valid for government job.
3rd March 2013, 08:37 PM

i have a gap of three years after 10 2 what can i do now plz tell me
You can easily pursue the Graduation even you can opt for single sitting option through which you can complete your graduation in 1 year.

for detail pls contact Mr. Biswaroop Mohanty (9937819230)
3rd March 2013, 10:31 PM

can i pursue graduation in 1 year frm UGC recognized university aftr having a gap of 4yrs as i completed only 12th?
8th May 2013, 08:32 AM

Sir/Madam
I am a b.tech graduate...but my mark is 59.9%..I want to b a bank officer...but according to the nw rule the min graduation mark is 60%..so i won't b able to apply...so i am thinking of pursuing graduation in 1 yr from ugc recognized university for securing 60%..Is that graduation valid for bank exams...plz reply...
17th June 2013, 10:14 PM

i have done 10 2 and have a gap of 13 year and now to do external Bsc from mumbai university
18th June 2013, 08:42 AM
SK@S

Sir/Madam
I am a b.tech graduate...but my mark is 59.9%..I want to b a bank officer...but according to the nw rule the min graduation mark is 60%..so i won't b able to apply...so i am thinking of pursuing graduation in 1 yr from ugc recognized university for securing 60%..Is that graduation valid for bank exams...plz reply...

Eligibilty for the IBPS PO exams:
Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Eligibilty for the SBI BANK PO exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 21 and 30 years

1 year Graduation would not be valid for the eligibity for the BANK PO exams
You have to do 3 years Graduation and you should have marks sheet for all the three years

SBI still does not ask for minimum 60% in Graduation and IBPS has still not announced that it will ask for minimum 60% marks in Graduation as eligibilty criteria
25th June 2013, 03:31 PM

I have done a BA. English single sitting degree from M.S UNIVERSITY (MANONMANIAM SUNDARNAAR UNIVERSITY) ,TIRUNELVELI .Tamil nadu .I wish to take a B.ED on regular basis,will I be able to do it regularly.....what all documents will be required.Please guide me with a correct answer..

I am also trying for govt jobs.....if I get into a govt job will this degree help me...is this single sitting degree valid to get a govt job...or will I have to poduce any other documents...pls guide me with a correct answer for these two...
11th July 2013, 02:37 PM

i complete my b.a.2nd year in 2010 from PU chandigarh (correspondent) due to some reason i can't continue my final year exam so know if after 3 years i want continue my b.a final year so is it possible.

kailash panday
mob 9988772323
28th August 2013, 05:46 PM
sonia.simts

Originally Posted by jai maharashtra View Post
sir i have a 3 years gap after 10+2. can i persui graduation in 1 year from ugc recognised university.plz help me
Yes you can get it done in 1 year , as some universities are giving option of getting the graduation completed if you have gap of 3 or more years after your +2 .
you can contact us at - [email protected]
4th October 2013, 12:11 AM

maine IGNOU, Patna Se BCA (Session 2008-2011) Kar raha tha but ab tak nai complete hua, kya koi tarika hai jisse main 1 saal me hi BCA ya koi dusre course se complete kar saku.....Plz Help Fast Sir
29th October 2013, 12:45 PM

hello sir
i have done 2 commrce from some universtie its valid or not plz help me out with these u can send the anser on [email protected] and i am doing b.com same universite
9th November 2013, 01:18 AM

hi i have completed my 10 2 in 2009 and i want to complete the graduation for 1 year so it can save time and i can apply for the higher post in my office but is it safe and secure and can i apply for any govt jobs
30th November 2013, 11:43 AM

after 10th i have done directly graduation through open university but not completed last year 1 subject is pending is any chance where in can enrol only for last year and complete my graduation please help
2nd December 2013, 04:50 PM
sonia.simts

Yes sure , you can get it completed now , you can contact us .
Simtsinstitute.com
20th February 2014, 11:51 PM

hello ,Please help me... Meine 10 2 ke bad years ka d.ed course kara h ab mein 2014 m b.a (H) political science se graduation karna chahta hu in 1 year so please ap mujhe 1 year m graduation puri karne wali university bataiye..jo B A (H) political science karaye ....rply plsss ..thanku
3rd March 2014, 12:52 PM

sir i just want to know if im eligible for upsc or state level competitive exams if i do a degree in single sitting..................because some say it is not valid for govt jobs
26th May 2014, 06:51 PM

I am 41 years old and wish to complete my graduation by correspondence.. does the 1 yr graduation stand valid for schools? Please guide.
27th May 2014, 10:14 AM
coeaigroup

Yes... You can do... some of the university provides degree of single sitting ie you have to give all 3 yrs exams in single sitting and this will save your previous years..... for more details please contact 9373635342
20th June 2014, 12:58 PM

can I purse graduation in 1 year from ugc recognised university after having a gap of 3 years after 10 2. what can I do tell me? please help me . my contact number 09024312424
20th June 2014, 11:33 PM

can i get admission in fourth year bslllb course. i complited BSL degree before 12 years, now syllabus changed
24th August 2014, 04:21 PM

semd me ua contact number...or contact me on [email protected] u can do ua m.b.a..for further details contact
1st November 2014, 10:32 PM

I have gap of 10 years after HSC,so can i pursue a graduation in 1year for BBA program and if it is possible then from which university. Can u mail me at [email protected]???
2nd November 2014, 09:28 PM

Can i pursue my graduation in one year for BBA program after 10 years gap from HSC. I want it to do from Mumbai university. Will it be possible for me to complete it??? Please do reply on my email id [email protected]. And also one year gradution certificate will be eligible for top companies and for further studies as well???
17th February 2015, 12:03 PM

i have completed my 12th from Maharashtra board, in the year 1999 i want to apply directly for last year for graduation so i wanted to know whether i can do same thing OR not & if Yes then what are the procedure............
23rd March 2015, 09:19 AM

Default Re: Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 10 years after 10 2?

I have gap of 10 years after HSC,so can i pursue a graduation in 1year for BBA program and if it is possible then from which university. Can u mail me at [email protected]
22nd April 2015, 02:51 PM

I want to do B.com with full time in one year. Please give me some suggestions for the university. This is my e-mail id [email protected].
21st May 2015, 09:56 PM

I WANT TO DO BA IN ONE YEAR PLS GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR NEAR CHANDIGARH STATE UNIVERSITY. MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected] and CC:- [email protected]..... mobile no:-9988881436
4th September 2015, 03:50 PM

I have gap of 15 years after intermediate ,so can i pursue a graduation in 1year for BBA program and if it is possible then from which university. Can u mail me [email protected]
19th December 2015, 01:50 PM

Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 08 years after 12?
16th December 2016, 08:57 PM

I have completed my diploma in Industrial Electronics after 10 3 diploma, what is the best option for me for completion of graduation which can take care 15 yrs completion
23rd February 2017, 08:22 PM

Sir I have gape between 2012 to 2016 can I get a back year degree. If yes, is it valid by ugc or state government or government of India. please sir reply. My contact number is 9716105854
4th May 2017, 05:56 PM

Can I pursuing my graduation in one year after 20 years gap in under UGC universities? Then please give me answer very firmly. And from which institutions & from where? And please let me know the course fees also.... Thank You