17th November 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Mumbai colleges for engineering? I have completed my studies in Mumbai, India

i live in america and i am in 12 th grade, can i get admission in mumbai colleges in engineering? what is the procedure? and i have completed my studies in mumbai,india upto 11th grade and i did my 12th grade in US. can you say me what is the procedure to get the admission?

Related Questions:
7th July 2016, 09:23 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Mumbai colleges for engineering? I have completed my studies in Mumbai, India

Yes. You can get admission in engineering college in mumbai on NRI seats. For engineering admission , You should have passed (10+2) with physics and maths as a compulsory subjects. You also require to qualify entrance exam MH CET or JEE Main.

MH CET Exam Pattern
- Paper I : Physics & Chemistry (100 Marks , 1.5 Hours)
- Paper III : Maths (100 Marks , 1.5 Hours)
- No Negative marking system.

MH CET Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : 1st March , 2016
- Last Date of Registration : 28th March , 2016
- Admit Cards Available : 25th April , 2016
- MH CET Exam : 5th May , 2016
- MHCET Result Declaration : 1st June , 2016
- Merit List Declaration : 14th June , 2016

Top Engineering Colleges In Mumbai
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
- K.J.Somaiya College of Engineering
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology , Management and Engineering
- Thadomal Shahini Engineering College
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology
- Rizvi College of Engineering
- SIES Graduate School of Technology
- St . Francis Institute of Technology
- Shivajirao S Jondhale College of Engineering
- St . Xavier Technological Institute
- Terna Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?