18th December 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Tech in Fashion Technology course after passing B.Tech from Electronics stream?

I am doing B.E. degree in Electronics branch. But i am interested in fashion technology course. So tell me how to get admission in the M.Tech degree course in fashion technology stream?

12th January 2016, 02:19 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech in Fashion Technology course after passing B.Tech from Electronics stream?

Fashion Technology is exactly different domain from Electronics domain in which you have obtained Bachelor's degree. If you are really interested to do this course yes you can and many college offering this. But either one of the degree you can use if you are trying for any job. Only thing you can use both degree if in case you go for Civil service.
Post the application for Master course in which Fashion technology is provided. They will definitely give admission for this course.
14th January 2016, 09:47 PM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech in Fashion Technology course after passing B.Tech from Electronics stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.E. degree in Electronics branch. But i am interested in fashion technology course. So tell me how to get admission in the M.Tech degree course in fashion technology stream?
Yes you can do M.F.Tech(Master in Fashion Technology) after done B.E in any field.

The Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.) is one of the flagship programmes offered by NIFT.All you need to give entrance exam held by NIFT, On the basis of your score you will get college among the best NIFT.

List of Top NIFT colleges for M.F.Tech are :

1. NIFT Banglore
2. NIFT Chennai
3. NIFT Delhi
4. NIFT Gandhi nagar
5. NIFT Hyderabad.

So be prepare for the entrance exam.
All the best
15th January 2016, 07:07 PM
ranu shahi

If you are interested in fashion technology then this is really good and many colleges offer this course. But one thing you should remember that in one time you can use only one degree as because you have completed B.Tech from electronics. You have to apply for master degree in any of the colleges which offers this very course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?