16th September 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Political Science honours in top colleges of West Bengal?

I want to get admission in top college in poltical science but i can not any knowlege how to get admission in such college please help me?? i want to get admission in top college in west bengal for honours in political science but i do not how to get admission in college please help me?

28th September 2014, 02:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Political Science honours in top colleges of West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in top college in poltical science but i can not any knowlege how to get admission in such college please help me?? i want to get admission in top college in west bengal for honours in political science but i do not how to get admission in college please help me?
Bachelor of Political Science is an Under Graduation course. The duration for a Bachelor of Political Science Program is 3 years.

Eligibility Criteria: -
  • Basic criteria is a 10+2 pass certificate for doing a bachelor degree in Political Science.
  • Candidate must score minimum 50% marks in 12th board exam. Those belonging to the SC / ST group need to have minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
The admission to this course is based on the marks scored in 12th board exam. Some reputed colleges may also conduct their own entrance exam within the college.

Colleges offering Bachelor of Political Science:-
  • Durgapur Government College, University of Burdwan, West Bengal
  • Rabindra Bharati University 56A, Barrackpore Trunk Road Kolkata, West Bengal, India
  • The University of Burdwan, Bardhaman, West Bengal, India
  • University of Culcutta, West Bengal, India
  • University of Calcutta Senate House, 87 /1 College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
  • Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal, India
  • West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
  • West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata, West Bengal, India
29th September 2014, 05:46 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: How to get admission in Political Science honours in top colleges of West Bengal?

List of top colleges in west Bengal offering political science honours:
The University of Burdwan
Vision Institute of Professional Studies
St. Xaviers College, University of Kalyani
Loreto College Kolkata
Netaji Subhas Open University
University of Calcutta
8th June 2017, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage required to get admission in maulana azad college for political science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?