7th June 2017, 05:42 PM
Meghana L M

Tips to prepare for KAS prelims? List of best books to refer and get prepared?

Tips to prepare for KAS prelims? List of best books to refer and get prepared? Can you please suggest me the best advices/suggestions which I can follow from your experience? Awaiting to get the response soon on the same. Thank you!

8th June 2017, 07:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for KAS prelims? List of best books to refer and get prepared?

Tips to prepare for KAS Prelims:

In order to get selected in the concerned recruitment, the most important thing that you should keep in your mind is "Right Approach". Yes, the way approach to Examination plays a very major role. I suggest you to first go through the official notification once and read all the instructions given once.

Jot down KAS Prelims Examination Pattern and Syllabus in the book, once it is done half of your work is done actually. Now, I'll let you know what are important things that you should make a note of.

General Awareness Paper 1 plays very major role in scoring good marks, so prepare very well for this paper. I am providing you some of the recommended books and follow them sincerely. Try to give as many mock papers as you can in order to get perfection.

Best Books required to prepare for KAS Prelims:

>> NCERT Books -- Very much recommended

>> For Polity - Indian Polity by Laxmikanth

>> Spardha Chaitra Magazine for Current Affairs

>> Karnataka Economic Survey Compilation by Rao's IAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?