13th July 2022, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get my final graduation certificate?

Sir I have completed my graduation in 2010 from where I have to get my final certificates and wat is the process please tell me?

15th July 2022, 12:38 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to get my final graduation certificate?

1. Students can get their degree certificates directly from the college or universities and also by applying online.

2. After the application form has been submitted and verification of documents is done, the officials of colleges will post the degree to your address.

3. It may take a few weeks or months to get your degree.
15th July 2022, 10:16 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can get your final degree or marksheet from the college or university.

So, you can visit the concerned office at your respective college or university.
15th July 2022, 01:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Students can get their degree certificate directly from the college or university and by applying online. After submitting the application form and verifying the documents, the college officials will post the degree at your address. It can take weeks or months to get your degree.
15th July 2022, 01:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Students can apply online and receive their degree certificates directly from the college or university. The degree will be sent to your address after the application has been filled out and the documents have been verified by the college. Getting your certificate could take a few weeks or months.
15th July 2022, 04:46 PM
IPHONE13

Students can get their degree certificates directly from the college or universities and also by applying online. After the application form has been submitted and verification of documents is done, the officials of colleges will post the degree to your address. It may take a few weeks or months to get your degree.
15th July 2022, 06:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How to get my final graduation certificate?

The candidate can get their degree certificates directly from the college or universities and also by applying online. After the application form has been submitted and verification of documents is done, the officials of colleges will post the degree to your address. It may take a few weeks or months to get your degree.
18th July 2022, 01:40 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The college or university will send the student their degree certificates if they apply online. After the application has been submitted and the supporting documentation has been reviewed by the college, the degree will be issued to your address. The certificate may take a few weeks or months to arrive.
18th July 2022, 09:09 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get final graduation certificate:-

Students get their degree certificate directly from college or university and also by applying online.
After the application form has been submitted and verification of documents is online, the officials of college.
The office of the college will post the degree to your address. It may take a few weeks on months to get your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?