24th February 2016, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation via correspondence mode if not done only final year of graduation from DU?

Sir/Mam,

I was not been able to complete my graduation in final year from d.u. can i do it now though correspondence or through online? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please help me to understand the steps which I have to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence mode if not from regular?
  2. How to do graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?
  3. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  4. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  5. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?
  6. Which University is best to do B.Com graduation in correspondence mode?
  7. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  9. Am I eligible to do graduation at the age of 32 years?
  10. What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?
  11. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  13. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  14. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  15. Is it possible to complete graduation in correspondence mode if I have not completed before?
  16. How to do graduation in correspondence from Delhi University?
  17. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  18. Am I eligible to complete graduation course from open university if I got job in bank while doing graduation?
25th February 2016, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation via correspondence mode if not done only final year of graduation from DU?

You have taken admission in a regular course and you have to complete it regularly. You can't convert your last year into correspondence mode because there is no such procedure according to rules.

If you want to do in correspondence mode then take fresh admission in first year of the degree course. There is no other way to do it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?