9th January 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in the Banking Field? I am pursuing BSc Computer final year after completing graduation? What should be the percentage in graduation?

hi...........am pursuing bsc computers final year after completing the graduation.let me know the future in banking field.am interstd in banking field a lot.wt should be the percentage in graduation?

Related Questions:
13th July 2012, 10:06 AM
stoker

Default Re: What is the future in the Banking Field? I am pursuing BSc Computer final year after completing graduation? What should be the percentage in graduation?

Banking Field is an area which most of the job seeking candidates prefer since it is one of the better profession which is secure..The opportunities nowadays are many with the coming of the organisation IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection).They are conducting all india based National examination for the Nationalized Banks and most recently regional rural banks..Log on to their website for details..http://www.ibps.in/
As of now you just concentrate on your graduation and come out in flying colors with a good percentage...Aim at the sky..All the Best
13th July 2012, 11:30 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: What is the future in the Banking Field? I am pursuing BSc Computer final year after completing graduation? What should be the percentage in graduation?

Future in Bank Jobs As the experts and the analysts predict, they say in years to come India would push up itself in the list among those who are the major drivers of global economy. This growth in the scenario of banking finds some overwhelmed customers, consumers and employers. This economic boost has generated more and more job openings and thus a more inflow of jobseekers.
Eligibility-:
*the person applying for the banks should be graduate in any discipline
*the person should carry 50% marks in HSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?