13th July 2022, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option for doing graduation and BEd together?

Right now I am doing my B.A program (3rd semester {2year} ) (education pol.sci) from distance learning (school of open learning DU).I want to ask that can I do B.ed along with graduation or should I do D.El.Ed with regular mode. And if I have to do D.EL.ed what are the future scope mostly in govt sector and which colleges are prefferd for d.el.ed in Delhi.
And is there any option for doing graduation and B.ed together then which colleges and is it valid or not.
Please also tell about D.el.ed and graduation together is valid or not as acc. To new NEP 2020 it is valid but still I want to be confirmed.

14th July 2022, 11:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any option for doing graduation and BEd together?

Some colleges run the 4-year course of BA + BEd or BSc + BEd, where in 4 years you get 2 degrees together. If you have already enrolled for your graduation degree course then in that case you need to wait for the completion of your graduation. The basic educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree or master's degree from a recognized university.

Yes, you can study DEd ( Diploma in Education) simultaneously with your graduation. The minimum qualification required for DEd is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
15th July 2022, 12:54 AM
Msdhoni02

BSc BEd or BA BEd integrated course is a four-year specialized dual degree program that allows aspirants to complete two different degrees i.e Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Education simultaneously.

You must have passed 12th in relevant subjects from any board to pursue this course.
15th July 2022, 12:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can begin your B. Ed. course as soon as you begin your graduation degree. But it is not possible to pursue both courses in regular mode. You must enroll in the B.Ed course via correspondence mode.
15th July 2022, 04:15 PM
IPHONE13

No you can not do graduation abd B.Ed at the same time. To get B.ed degree certificate one has to done his/her graduation with good marks from a a recognized university. Its a step wise process to get a degree. so you can't do both the courses together.
15th July 2022, 05:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No. You can't do graduation and B.Ed at the same time. To get a B.Ed degree certificate, one has to graduate from a recognized university with good marks. It is a step based process to get a degree. So you don't choose both courses together.
15th July 2022, 06:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Is there any option for doing graduation and BEd together?

Yes, candidates can pursue the BA B. ED integrated course and it will save your 1 year. Integrated Programme of Teacher Education titled 'Bachelor of Arts Education' (B.A.B. Ed.) is a degree course.
Admission and Entrance Exams : BA B.Ed. admission mostly involves a merit-based process. Several Reputed institutions also conduct entrance tests.
18th July 2022, 12:56 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. After starting the graduation degree, candidates can also*start their B. Ed. course. However, it is impossible to attend both classes on a regular basis. Candidates should join for the B.Ed. program via correspondence.
18th July 2022, 09:25 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to carry out two degrees of different nature at the same time in a regular course.
So first complete your graduation with at least 50% marks, then you may get admission in good college.

The minimum age 21 years.

Both the courses simultaneously are not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?