13th July 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Chemistry honours through distance university?

I have passed graduation in science. I want chemistry honours graduation through distance university so how can I get what I want?

15th July 2022, 05:43 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I get Chemistry honours through distance university?

Given are the colleges where you can pursue Chemistry honours through distance university:

1. BRAOU Hyderabad.

2. IGNOU.

3. NSOU.

4. SRI Sai Correspondence College.

5. ANUCDE Guntur.
15th July 2022, 06:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility: It is a course where students will be selected after pursuing a 10+2 qualification in a Science stream. The necessary rules are to secure at least 45-50% in that class. The candidate can apply for the admission online on the website of the college. Some best colleges include IGNOU, BROU, etc.

Duration: Every distance institute covers this course in 3-6 years.
15th July 2022, 07:59 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get chemistry honours through distance University. The top universities offering the course are Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU); Andhra University, Visakhapatnam; University of Madras (UNOM); Dr B R Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad (BRAOU); Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) etc.
To get further more details about this, you can check it out on Google.
18th July 2022, 02:41 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

At first, candidates have to select the university from which they can pursue their course. Then they have to complete the online application process. If there is an entrance exam, then they have to qualify for the exam to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?