19th October 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join a film director course in Pune? How to develop story writing skills?

I am a student of IIIT basar. I am interested in film direction. Also my aim is to develop my story writing skills. So how can i do that?

20th October 2015, 02:45 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join a film director course in Pune? How to develop story writing skills?

To join the FTII ( Film and Television Institute of India ) which is under the ministry of Broadcasting and Multimedia.

Yes, you are eligible to join the film direction course at the institute but you have to qualify in the entrance examination for the final selection. The required eligibility is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation in any discipline from the recognised university.

There are various examination and you need to qualify in all the stages for the final selection. Since as a common proverb " practice makes a man perfect " you need to practice hard to get the good story writing skills.

For more information about the examination details visit at the www.ftiindia.com.
20th October 2015, 02:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join a film director course in Pune? How to develop story writing skills?

Yes, the graduation passed candidates are eligible to join the courses. So you are eligible to join the course after the graduation degree from the IIIT Basar.

The candidates have to qualify in the written examination conducted by the FTII which is under the ministry of television and Broadcasting. The application and examination for the 2015 examination is over.

So you have to wait for the next year to appear for the examination. There are reservation on seats for the reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?