21st August 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in forensic science?

Hello, I have done my BHMS in 2015 and now I want to make career in forensic science and criminology. Is this career is suitable to me. Kindly advice.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to make my career in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotech?
  2. How to make a career in forensic science?
  3. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  4. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  5. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  6. Which colleges in Maharashtra provide B.Sc Forensic Science course? What are the career options available after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?
  7. Can I take MSc Zoology to do Forensic Science or any other subject? Is the Forensic Science available in Pune University?
  8. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing graduation in Forensic Science? Why is Pure Science is given more importance than Forensic Science?
  10. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chances in Indian Navy after studying Forensic Science and career opportunities abroad?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017
  13. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  14. Details about forensic science colleges, career, entrance exam and sample question papers?
  15. What is the scope and salary after completing BSc forensic science?
  16. How to make a career in Forensic Psychology?
  17. Is there any reservation for Schedule Caste category candidates to join B.Sc Forensic Science? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th?
21st August 2017, 11:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in forensic science?

Procedure to make career in Forensic Science Field:

There is a certain procedure to make career in Forensic Science field after completion of BHMS course.

After successful completion of BHMS course, you can pursue Master of Science in Forensic Science course.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting into Forensic Science Field in M.Sc course is "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university.

As you are done with BHMS course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue career in Forensic Science. You may find employment opportunities in Central Bureau of Investigation, Criminal Investigation Department, Criminal Branch departments and in Intelligence Bureau ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?