21st August 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to continue my B.Tech degree, which I left in 2nd year?

I got completed my diploma in 2013, then I have joined B.Tech. Now I had discontinued it in 2nd year again. I want to continue my studies. Will you please give me an idea which is the best?

21st August 2017, 07:57 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to continue my B.Tech degree, which I left in 2nd year?

You can get admission in B.Tech course once again if you really want to study further. I would suggest you to get admission in the the B.Tech course and then continue with your studies further.

You can always start your studies if you wish to, provided you should have that willingness to do so. Therefore, remember nothing is impossible if you wish to.
21st August 2017, 09:52 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

It's depends upon the gap. If you have more than 1 year gap than you are not eligible to continue with b.tech. You have to apply for admission again.
If the gap is not more than one year than you have to give back papers.

You have to fill carry over paper form after filling the form you have to submit the fee.
21st August 2017, 10:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You have two option, first contact your college exam cell and ask them if it is possible to continue your B.Tech degree course which you have had left while you were in 2nd year and if possible they will ask you to apply for examination form.
You can also apply for lateral entry admission test, qualifying in which you can take admission direct in 2nd year of 4 years of B.Tech degree course in your respective discipline.
A candidate who have completed diploma in engineering is eligible to apply for lateral entry entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?