24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to get exemption from section B?

I appeared for section B exams in summer 2016 in 2 remaining subjects in which I got grade C & D. All other subjects I passed with C grade in six subjects ,Grade A inn one subject Grade H in one subject. Now can anybody tell me that shall I be considered exempt from section B. It is to be noted that I will complete my project and lab work in Jan 2017. The Grade, D has been obtained recently in Summer 2016 exams. Is it necessary for me to reappeared in the subject in which I got grade D. or I will be awarded the degree after clearing project and lab work with same grades. A K Pandey, Chandigarh. Phone 9914175963

31st May 2017, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to get exemption from section B?

You need to clear all the papers with passing grade to get the degree awarded. In case, you have not got the required grade to pass, then you need to appear for the exam again.

Hence, try to prepare well for the exam and clear all the papers with passing grade. You will be awarded degree, if you pass in all papers.
14th April 2019, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to get exemption from section B?

I have cleared Section-A in Diploma stream&out of ten papers of AMIE,Section-B(Mechanical Engg),I have passed only eight papers in old stream.My membership no was ST 087469-3.Can I get any certificate related to my study from IEI ? If I process for reregistration for Section B,is there any provision for exemption of previous cleared papers? My name is Birendra Prasad,E mail id, [email protected],Contact no-9430780010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?