22nd November 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts we can give to complete diploma course backlogs?

Sir/Mam, I have started my diploma batch I have backlogs still know how many attempts are there to write, because I have not written till now, so please help me with the details on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum attempts available in Diploma Mechanical exams for a candidate with 3 backlogs?
  2. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  3. Is my brother eligible to complete his backlogs in Diploma Polytechnic after a break of 3 years? -- [New]
  4. Will I get Canada Visa under SPP for Diploma college if I had 18 backlogs in Non-Core subjects?
  5. Eligibility for joining diploma in Mysore after passing 10th in 5 attempts?
  6. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  7. What Is the accurate number of my backlogs if passed 6 papers in 3 attempts? Will I get admission in PGDM at Canada?
  8. How to complete diploma course after 7 years gap?
  9. What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme?
  10. Procedure to complete my diploma course after joining 7 years back?
  11. What to do, if I have backlogs still alive?
  12. Is it possible to do B.A in External to pursue B.Ed after completing diploma in EC 4 years back?
  13. Is it possible for me to get good jobs if I have complete my BA graduation with backlogs?
  14. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  15. Can I join 3rd year of Diploma after clearing my pending backlogs?
  16. Am I eligible to move to the second year of the course if I have 4 backlogs in civil engineering diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to give bank exams with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much more attempts are left for me to give Group 2 exam?
25th November 2017, 07:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts we can give to complete diploma course backlogs?

There are no such limits on number of attempts in clearing backlogs in diploma semester exam. You can appear for odd and even semester exams of diploma multiple times till you clear backlog examination.

For odd semester subjects backlog, you need to appear for backlog paper examination. Backlog paper exams are conducted with regular semester examination.
26th November 2017, 09:32 AM
srkallinone

It depends on university rules. You should know the backlog rules of university in which you are pursuing the diploma course. Some universities have not any limit of backlog. Some universities have rules of backlogs that you can't appear the next year of diploma if crossing the limit of backlogs and will be detained until you clear the backlogs.

Preparation to Clear Backlogs
- Analyze the previous year papers.
- Don't try to cover whole syllabus because you are trying to clear the backlog without affecting the study of current year.
- Know the questions which are repeated every time.
- Know the type of questions which are asked every time.
- Do hard work for scoring questions.
- Do practice more and more such a way that you can attempt some questions anytime because the backlog examination will be alongwith your current year examination. So, You will have less time to prepare for backlog examination.
13th January 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How many times to chance back exam in diploma
17th January 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I have join dibloma engineering on the year 2014 but now i still have 3rd semester backlog. So do i will be year back?
10th March 2022, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

After competition of 8 year gap do i able to wright my backlogs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?