15th June 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How many BCom(Corporate Accountancy) seats are available in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?

Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College for BCom(Corporate Accountancy) course? I want to join this college for BCom(Corporate Accountancy) course, so I want to know about the seat availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

20th June 2018, 12:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BCom(Corporate Accountancy) seats are available in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?

BCom(Corporate Accountancy) in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College is a 3 years regular course. There are total 120 seats available for BCom(Corporate Accountancy) in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College.
12th August 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many BCom(Corporate Accountancy) seats are available in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?

I want to join in vagdevi degree clg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?