15th June 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom(Corporate Accountancy) in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?

I want to do BCom(Corporate Accountancy) from Vaagdevi Degree and PG College. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. I have given my 12th Board exam with Commerce stream and waiting for my result. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available to study BCom(Corporate Accountancy) in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  2. How many BCom(Corporate Accountancy) seats are available in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of BCom(Corporate Accountancy) in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom(Corporate Accountancy) seat in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  5. Procedure to study M.Com degree in Advance Acountancy?
  6. Admission procedure to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?
  7. Admission procedure for accountancy honours at Srivanathsatri college and other colleges?
  8. Can I get direct admission to study Cost Accountancy being an Accountancy graduate?
  9. Last rank of PGECET for admission into VAAGDEVI college of engineering Warangal
  10. Admission procedure to study Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy?
  11. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  12. Which is to appear between GRE and GMAT to study Master of Accountancy in Europe?
  13. Which are the top colleges in Lucknow that offer B.Com(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study BSc(Computer Application) in SDM Degree College?
  15. How can I study chartered accountancy? I have finished masters degree in mathematics
  16. Can I study Master's in Economics being a B.Com(Accountancy) candidate?
  17. Admission procedure to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya?
20th June 2018, 03:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Corporate Accountancy) in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?

Admission will be done purely on the basis of score of qualifying examinations. Those who have got good marks in 10+2 examination, They will get a good subject. There is no entrance exam in this college for B.Com(Corporate Accountancy) course. There are no cutoffs.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?