6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BA(Communicative English with Journalism) course?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of BA(Communicative English with Journalism). Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?
  2. Procedure to become a Journalist after school
  3. Information about CBI entrance exam? I am doing B.A degree in Psychnology, Journalism, English
  4. Can I study Journalism with 47 marks in English Literature of 10th ICSE?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  6. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  7. Can I study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) being a 12th Humanities student?
  8. Detailed information for preparation for TGT English?
  9. Scope of studying BA(Communicative English with Journalism)? -- [New]
  10. Courses available after completing B.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  12. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  13. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  14. Can I do journalism course after graduation? What is the future scope of journalism course?
  15. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  16. Detailed course and fee structure of Diploma(Television Journalism) 3 months course in A.P. College of Journalism?
  17. From where I will get application form to study Diploma in Journalism in Coimbatore being an English graduate?
  18. Need information about career options in Journalism after 12th?

13th August 2018, 03:44 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about BA(Communicative English with Journalism) course?

BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Communicative English with Journalism is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

This course helps you learn, improve skills of communication in English, practice of investigation, reporting the issues, events, trends to large number of people through any media and etc.,

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in related stream from any recognised board.

The admission process varies based on the state & university. Few universities give direct admission and few conduct entrance exam for giving admissions.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?