27th February 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Apparel Production Management) seats are available in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BTech(Apparel Production Management) from Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

3rd March 2019, 06:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Apparel Production Management) seats are available in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly?

There are total number of 60 BTech(Apparel Production Management) seats available in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly. Candidates who have passed 12th class with Science discipline with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly.

Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly website is given below:
www.gcetts.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?