4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Apparel Production Management) seats are available in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for BTech(Apparel Production Management) course in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly. I just want to know that how many seats are available for this BTech(Apparel Production Management) course in this college?

6th August 2019, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Apparel Production Management) seats are available in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly

The total number of BTech(Apparel Production Management) seats that are available in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 12, William Carey Sarani, Maniktala, Serampore, West Bengal 712201
Phone: 033 2662 1058
7th August 2019, 02:51 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Apparel Production Management) seats are available in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Technology (Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Technology (Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board along with score card from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.

You can check the website http://www.gcetts.org/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?