6th October 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Amity University Patna?

Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Amity University Patna for BTech(Civil Engineering) course then please inform me. I would like to know how many seats are available for this BTech course in this university?

10th October 2019, 11:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Amity University Patna?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering) in Amity University Patna is 80.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering) in Amity University Patna is 10+2 passed with mathematics and Physics as a mandatory subject.

You can check the website https://www.amity.edu/bihar for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?