20th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?

sir, i have secured 92% marks in pcm from isc board. can I get admission in anyengineering college in maharastra on the basis of my 10+2 marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. In which government college can I get after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 70% marks in board examination
  3. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  4. How to get admission in engineering college after scoring 145 marks in PCM 12th class CBSE board and 66000 rank in UPTU?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Tech after scoring 41.6% in PCM and 84 marks in JEE paper I
  6. Can i get a seat for Mechanical Engineering in government college in MP after scoring 40,000 in MPPET?
  7. How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks
  8. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  9. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any college in which I can get on the basis of donation after scoring 45% in PCM?
  11. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  12. Where can I get admission after scoring 47% marks in 12th science from HSC board?
  13. After scoring 68 marks in PCM and 79 marks in PCB can I get medical college? Can I expect a seat in Bapujji engineering college with the marks scored in KCET?
  14. Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?
  15. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group? -- [New]
  17. Can I be placed in engineering colleges in Maharashtra after getting 52% marks(46.66% in PCM) in 12th?
  18. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
24th May 2011, 12:13 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?

no
no engg college admissioned through 12th mark

individual college take their own entrance exam and you give and produce rank.
according to rank you got addmissioned...
24th May 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?

sir I have secured 95 % in PCM (2011).Can I get direct admission for B Tech?
27th May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I got only115 marks in pcm. is there any university i can get admission in engineering
28th May 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I got 62% in 12th this year can i get any collages in pune or jalgaun?
8th July 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

MGR UNIVERSITY TN IS the place
23rd January 2012, 11:09 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
In my view, I think that that to take admission in any college you will have to give the entrance exam for that college or the state where you belong to.On the basis of the marks that you score, you would get a college..
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
16th May 2012, 12:58 AM
Radhakrishna143

Dear In my view, I think that that to take admission in
any college you will have to give the entrance
exam for that college or the state where you
belong to.On the basis of the marks that you
score, you would get a college..
Thankyou
26th May 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 279 (46%) in my h.s.c from mumbai so am i eligible for engineering in maharashtra ???
10th June 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, i got 918/1000 which is 91.8% in andhra pradesh intermediate state board. can i get admission in anna university or sahastra university in tamil nadu or any good university basing on my intermediate marks?????
23rd July 2013, 04:39 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Earlier colleges used to give admission on the basis of your 12th marks

Then admission to various engineering college was given based on your performance in Engineering Entrance Exam known as Maharashtra CET
It consisted of 200 question. 100 marks for Maths, 50 marks for physics and chemistry

Now onwards, Admission to Engineering colleges are solemnly on the basis of IIT ranking
You need to appear for IIT Mains and IIT Advanced for getting various engineering colleges.

All the best
11th June 2014, 12:05 PM
bhaveshmore

Wink Re: Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have secured 92% marks in pcm from isc board. can I get admission in anyengineering college in maharastra on the basis of my 10+2 marks?

yaa go to VJTI, Matunga, Mumbai.. or D.Y. Patil... they will accept u without any queries....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?