4th September 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in degree after passing BSc degree

R.sir i want to know i have supply in b.sc athm degree . So i want to admission for any degree. So plz sir help me . That is impossible for any further study ..
Thanks .anokh singh

Related Questions:
  1. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  2. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  3. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  4. Can I do M.Tech degree after finishing BSc degree?
  5. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  6. How to take admission in nursing course in orissa? I have completed my BSc degree
  7. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  8. Which degree program or course should I choose after completion of B.Sc degree?
  9. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  10. Is it possible to get a BSc degree in 1 or 2 years for a B.E Engineering graduate?
  11. How to get admission for masters degree in Psychology after passing FYB.Com?
  12. What is the chance to appear for BSc degree exam?
  13. Personnel department is not recognising my B.Teh degree earned
  14. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  15. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  16. What should I do for master degree in IT? Various courses available and best out of it? -- [New]
  17. Is Polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek admission in BSc degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do MSc IT after diploma? Which other courses can I do after diploma in CS?
30th April 2016, 06:58 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to take admission in degree after passing BSc degree

As you have started studying B.sc it is now impossible to switch Filed.
B.sc is a three year course in any stream in exams are held annually each year,one need to pass all subjects annually and then got promoted to next year.
After completing first year successfully next year there is a exam for second year where like first year only second year subjects are needed to given for test,after passing second year there is final year in the last ans final year the course comes to end.

Now all the subjects are necessary and it is required to pass in all subjects in order pass the three course,if somebody fails in one subject he have to give exam and get passed in next year and clear the supplymentary.
As you have a supplymentary in a subject you need to clear it to get degree otherwise you will not get the degree.If you are in first year then only you can change three stream in college if not then it is impossible to change stream in second year,you have to continue with the subject you choose for your Degree.

It is impossible to change stream in after First year,stream change is possible only till First Year.Hence you should with the study if your not a First year student and if are then the change the stream as per your wish or else you would have to leave your current study programme and will have to start from all beginning otherwise there are no other options,Change of stream is possible only in First Year and not at any other time of Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?