17th April 2017, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?

I have completed my BBA graduation with 80%. Is there a chance to pursue hotel management and how many years we have to pursue?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join?
  2. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management? -- [New]
  3. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  5. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  6. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  7. Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  9. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  10. What are the total subjects in Hotel Management course?
  11. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  12. Should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  14. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  15. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  16. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  17. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  18. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
17th April 2017, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?

As you have completed your bachelor's degree in BBA with 80% marks, so you are eligible to pursue hotel management course. You can opt of master's degree in hotel management like MBA in Hotel Management and other degrees or you can opt for post graduate diploma degrees in hotel management. The master's degree will be of around 2 years long and PG Diploma will be of 1 year long.

There are several entrance examination conducted to select the candidates for hotel management course like : IIHM examination, NCHM examination etc. Therefore, after clearing any of these examinations you can apply in any hotel management training institute and start your course.
17th April 2017, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BBA graduation with 80%. Is there a chance to pursue hotel management and how many years we have to pursue?

Being a graduate, you can pursue MBA in Hotel Management or Hospitality Management course and the course duration will be two years only. The course is eligible for those who have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks. The candidates has to clear the common entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc for taking admission to the MBA in Hospitality Management course. The course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the hospitality industry or tourism industry. The course is available in various universities in India like

Amity School of Hospitality - Official Website

CITMS - Official Website

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science - Official Website
17th April 2017, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Hotel Management course after completion of your BBA course from a recognized board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Hotel Management course. The minimum duration of Hotel Management course is 4 years. Admissions in Hotel Management course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university.
17th April 2017, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are diploma and degree courses available in hotel management field. There is a 4 year and a 3 year hotel management degree course offered by some technical universities.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned technical university. You can also go for PG diploma course in hotel management after graduation.
17th April 2017, 10:36 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The degree course of hotel management will take 4 years to complete, but diploma in hotel management will take only 1 year. The value of the diploma is not great as the degree course. Those candidates who have scored a minimum of 45% in his 10+2 from a recognized board of education can pursue this course or those candidates who have completed his graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university are eligible to pursue the hotel management course.
18th April 2017, 12:53 PM
AIHMumbai

A three years enriching hotel management programme focusing on hospitality, travel, tourism and general management leading to careers in the hospitality and services sector.

Eligibility: 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 45 percent marks and 40 percent marks for Reserved category.Candidates awaiting 12 standard results can also apply.

Apeejay Institute of Hospitality
18th April 2017, 12:56 PM
AIHMumbai

A three years enriching hotel management programme focusing on hospitality, travel, tourism and general management leading to careers in the hospitality and services sector.

Eligibility: 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 45 percent marks and 40 percent marks for Reserved category.Candidates awaiting 12 standard results can also apply.

Apeejay Institute of Hospitality
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?