21st October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How much average percentage in Graduation is required for SSC?

I have 56% in my BA (eng, history, geography), 95% in 10th and 81.2% in 12th (science) from CBSE. I am very good in English and general maths. I want to clear SSC. I want to know about the average percentage in graduation required for SSC.

22nd October 2015, 12:54 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much average percentage in Graduation is required for SSC?

Staff Selection Commission conducts different recruitment exam throughout year. You are good in English and Math. It’s a positive point for you while preparing for SSC exam. From my opinion you have to prepare for the SSC CGL.

**As you want to know about the percentage required for SSC exam. There are not any percentage criteria for SSC. It means that any student who has completed their graduation can fill the form.

**So you need not to be worry about the percentage criteria. You are definitely eligible for the SSC exam. You have to start your preparation for the SSC exam.
22nd October 2015, 02:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 56% in my BA (eng, history, geography), 95% in 10th and 81.2% in 12th (science) from CBSE. I am very good in English and general maths. I want to clear SSC. I want to know about the average percentage in graduation required for SSC.
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible SSC exam. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

SSC conducted CGL,LDC,FCI,Higher secondary level exams.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
22nd October 2015, 03:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no percentage criteria involved in it, however, below I have mentioned the basic eligibility fir the same, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility for SSC:

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University

> Candidates age should not exceed 30 years(additional 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST candidate and 3 years for OBC).

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?