4th August 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for Law? I am a average student

how much percentage require for law and is it good option for average student

22nd August 2015, 11:04 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for Law? I am a average student

Yes law courses are good option as by pursuing this one steps for becoming lawyer/advocate which is highly respected post the human society.

Law courses starts from LLB ( Bachelor legislative law ) course and the same is available in two kinds which are as discussed below :-

--> First type :- It is the LLB course of five years for students opting for the law course after their higher secondary school degree.

--> Second type :- It is the LLB course of three years for one who are opting for law courses after their graduation with any discipline.

For pursuing the same course from any of the 16 National Law Universities of India you need to clear the Common law admission test ( CLAT ) for which the qualifications required are as here under :-

* You must have a higher secondary school degree or an equivalent degree with any discipline from a recognized institute with at least 45% aggregate. Relaxation of 5% marks are provided to SC/ST & PH category candidates.

* Your age must be within 20 years. Here also age relaxation of 2 years is provided to SC/ST and PH candidates.

For more details about the CLAT you can visit to its official website i.e; www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?