25th April 2018, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get EEE/Mechanical/Automobile stream to study in BTech at Jaipur campus with 64 marks in Manipal Entrance exam?

Hello everyone, I have scored 64 marks in Manipal Entrance exam. Can I get EEE, Mechanical or Automobile Engineering stream in BTech in Manipal University of Jaipur? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  2. Can I get in manipal jaipur campus after scoring 97 marks in manipal B.Tech exam?
  3. How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any chance to get a seat in Karnataka or Jaipur Campus after scoring 98 marks in engineering test in Manipal
  5. Cutoff for B.Tech(CSE) in ENAT at Manipal campus?
  6. How to get campus placement after doing BSc IT from PTU via study center in Jaipur with aggregate of 67%
  7. Can I get a seat in the main campus of Manipal with 100 marks in ENAT 2016?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Civil 2nd year student in Jaipur?
  9. Can i get placement after Electronics and Communication Engineering from Manipal Jaipur campus?
  10. Will I get a job if score more than 65% in B.Tech final year having 55% in 12th?
  11. How to do B.Sc maths honours degree from distance university?
  12. Can I a expect a seat for Biomedical Engineering having scored 105 out of 240 in ENAT 2012? What rank can I expect with this score?
  13. Procedure to pursue aeronautical engineering if not appeared in JEE and EAMCET?
  14. What should I study for Manipal entrance exam? Books which are to be referred?
  15. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE?
  16. Can I apply for On-Campus Placement if scored 36 marks in 12th Chemistry being a BTech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?
  18. How to compare between SRM (NCR campus) and Manipal (Sikkim campus)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?