27th March 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required for admission in top 10 colleges?

I have got 650 marks in IPE. How many marks should I secure to get a rank below 10,000 in top 10 colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required for admission in top 10 colleges? -- [New]
  2. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  5. List of top government polytechnic colleges to get admission after taking 3803 CML rank?
  6. What is the rank required to get admission in top college?
  7. Is a rank under 20,000 in AIEEE enough for getting into top colleges? How much rank is required to get into top colleges?
  8. What are my chances of admission in top 15 colleges of per JELET rank?
  9. Top 10 colleges in WB under WBUT? Rank required in WB JECA exam to get into those colleges?
  10. How can I get admission in top private colleges of UP through Management/NRI quota if I have 45000 rank in UP and 70000 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India? What is required to gain admission in the top colleges?
  12. Top colleges suitable for me as per my RPET rank?
  13. How to get admission in top 5 colleges of Delhi after scoring 6378 rank under IP? List of the colleges? What is the procedure?
  14. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  16. List of top engineering colleges for admission after scoring 46710 rank?
  17. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  18. Percentile required to get admission in top 10 MHT CET colleges?
27th March 2017, 11:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank is required for admission in top 10 colleges?

I am sorry to say that no one can tell you the exact rank to get admission in top 10 colleges. Because, the admission depends on the cut off marks which is set by the institute itself and it keeps on changing every year in different colleges. The cut off marks depends on the following factors:

> The number of seats available.

> The number of seats available.

> Difficulty level of the paper.

So, if you fulfill the cut off marks of the respective institute then you can definitely get admission in that college.
9th July 2020, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank is required for admission in top 10 colleges?

how much rank needed for admission in kerala for m pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?