14th October 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the rank required to get admission in top college?

what is the rank required i the cat exam to get admission in a top colleage?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. What should I for computer science?
  3. How much rank required in UPTU for SC students so as to get a Government College for MCA? How much rank is needed for college admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  5. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  6. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  7. Minimum rank required in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam to get admission in top 10 ICAR research institutes?
  8. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  9. What is the rank required for Petroleum engineering admission?
  10. How can I get admission in top 5 government college? I have scored 19148 rank in EAMCET
  11. What is the average rank required for admission in government engineering college?
  12. How can I get admission in top college after scoring 2195 rank in GPAT?
  13. Rank required for admission in top 10 colleges of Architecture?
  14. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  15. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college
  16. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What is the least rank required to get admission in government college?
28th May 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the rank required to get admission in top college?

I got 35502 rank in ip cet entrance exam and scored 80.6 in boards exam in pcm so can i get admission in ip colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?