14th August 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of admission in top 15 colleges of per JELET rank?

After scoring 792 rank in JELET, obc-B rank 460 and 3400 rank in general in mechanical what are my chances to get entry in top 15 colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  3. Can i get admission in top 15 colleges after scoring 3940 rank in JELET
  4. After scoring 478 rank in JELET and 2802 rank in general how to get entry in top 15 colleges?
  5. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  6. Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?
  7. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?
  8. Which colleges can I get with general rank of 2769 in JELET? -- [New]
  9. Chances of getting admission in top 4 colleges in UP? I have scored 14928 in UPSEE
  10. Rank required in JELET to get admission in Jadavpur, BESU and Kalyani engineering colleges?
  11. What rank is required in JELET to take admission in government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Top private colleges in Kolkata under JELET 2016?
  13. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 669 rank in JELET
  14. What are the chances of getting admission in top commerce colleges of Delhi with 68%?
  15. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  16. In which college I will get admission if secured 575 trade rank in JELET Mechanical?
  17. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
  18. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
14th August 2016, 10:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances of admission in top 15 colleges of per JELET rank?

** West Bengal Joint Entrance Written Test is also known as JELET exam.

** This examination is conducted for the admission in Engineering, chemist and Engineering programs in colleges in West Bengal State.

** I think no you are not eligible to get admission in top 15 colleges of per JELET rank.

** As per your rank you can admission in good private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?