6th August 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required to get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU?

Hello Sir, I belong to OBC category. How much rank is required for diploma holders to get admission in Government Colleges of UPTU?

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required to get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU? -- [New]
  2. How many seats are there in government colleges of UPTU? Rank required to get admission in such government college?
  3. How many government engineering colleges are there under UPTU? Rank required to get admission in these government colleges?
  4. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU? My rank in UPTU is 786 in general and 60 in SC category
  5. How much rank is required for taking admission in government colleges under UPTU? I am from Delhi and having diploma degree and belong to SC category
  6. List of governemnt colleges under UPTU/AKTU where I can get admission as per my UPSEE ranks?
  7. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA?
  8. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best government college for a general candidate having secured 863 rank in UPTU?
  10. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  11. Can I get admission in government engineering colleges after securing 19969 rank in UPTU?
  12. List of B.Tech private and government UPTU colleges? I have scored 72336 rank
  13. How much rank is required in UPTU exam for government MBA colleges?
  14. Government colleges under UPTU providing MBA course?
  15. How much rank is required in UPTU entrance to obtain a government college admission
  16. How much rank required in UPTU for SC students so as to get a Government College for MCA? How much rank is needed for college admission?
  17. Which Government college can I get admission with a rank of 1670 in UPTU?
  18. Which UPTU colleges can i get after scoring 45878 rank in UPSEEE?
8th August 2016, 10:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank is required to get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU?

UPTU stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University. This university has been renamed as APJ Abdul Kalam Technical university. Diploma candidates can get direct admission in second year of engineering through LEET exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral Entry Entrance test:

1. Diploma candidates must have minimum of 60% marks to apply for LEET examination.

2. There are very less seats in second year of engineering for diploma candidates.

If you are able to secure a rank below 1000 then most probably you can get admission in government engineering college.
10th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank is required to get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU?

It is not possible to say the exact rank to get admission in a Government College as the cut off marks changes every year. However to get admission in any Government College, candidates must have scored below 1000 rank in the entrance examination. So, Score below 1000 rank to get admission in Government College.
18th June 2019, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir if my rank is 31826 then can i get government college in uptu .if i obc candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?