14th February 2015, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to complete the syllabus of CLAT?

hello
i am a 12th commerce student
i want to appear in clat
so i need to know the syllabus
kindly send me the syllabus
and tell me what time it takes to complete the syllabus?

16th February 2015, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to complete the syllabus of CLAT?

There is no specific syllabus prescribed for CLAT examination. To prepare for CLAT examination, you need to concentrate on the different subject areas as mentioned below :-

1. English including comprehension :- This section tests the candidates proficiency in English language based on their understanding and answering to comprehension passage questions and grammar.

2. General Knowledge and Currents Affairs :- In this section, the candidates will be tested on their general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will be asked to test candidates knowledge on current affairs.

3. Mathematics :- This section tests the candidates knowledge on elementary mathematics which is learned up to 10th standard.

4. Legal Aptitude :- In this section, the candidate will be tested on their interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving abilities.

5. Logical Reasoning :- The logical reasoning section tests the candidates ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments.

CLAT Examination Pattern :-
The CLAT examination comprises of 200 questions for maximum of 200 marks i.e., one mark for each question. The duration of CLAT examination is two hours. The CLAT examination question will be asked from the following subject areas with below mentioned weightage marks :-
--> English including Comprehension :- 40 Marks
--> General Knowledge and Current Affairs :- 50 Marks
--> Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) :- 20 Marks
--> Legal Aptitude :- 50 Marks
--> Logical Reasoning :- 40 Marks

So, it nearly three to four months to complete your preparation for CLAT examination. The CLAT 2015 examination is going to held on 10th May, 2015.
18th February 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much time it will take to complete the syllabus of CLAT?

I am from 12 th non medical student. I want to appear in CLAT exam.
So how much time should I spend after my board exam so that I can clear it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?