26th June 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Foundation Level ISTQB certification?

Hi, this is Sudha. I am willing to take the istqb certification and I have started studying this week. How should i prepare for foundation level certification?

12th July 2015, 06:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Foundation Level ISTQB certification?

Best tips to prepare for Foundation Level ISTQB certification :
  • Go through the complete syllabus and choose right books for the preparation.
  • The best book for the preparation is "Foundations of Software Testing" by Dorothy Graham, Erik Van Veenendaal. Another good book is “Foundation of Software Testing: ISTQB Certification” by Rex Black, Dorothy Graham.
  • After reading these books test your learning and preparation by attempting ISTQB mock tests.
  • Solve and practice important sections like path, branch and statement coverage.
  • Make notes of useful glossary and frequently used definitions.
12th May 2016, 12:43 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to prepare for Foundation Level ISTQB certification?

Best way to crack Foundation level ISTQB certification :
1. First thing first is "Syllabus", go to "www.istqb.in" and select foundation level syllabus.
2. Clear your basic concepts using the attached power point presentations zip file.
3. After this, take the mock test for ISTQB foundation level exam available online and find the weak areas you need to work.
4. After reworking on weak areas, again give mocks until you get required level of confidence.
5. Remember this, "Clearing the exam is easy, but scoring is little bit tough as given options are very close to the answer. You need to the choose best one for the given situation". Good mock test practice will come in handy here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ISTQB foundation level PPTs.zip(3.35 MB, 30 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?