8th December 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed with the mentioned percentage in B.A. and M.A.? Procedure to apply?

Hello
I have secured 42.75% in B.A(Pass) & in M.A (Economics) 56.75%.
Am i eligible to apply for B.Ed cet?
If yes what is the procedure for applying to B.ed cet?
waiting for your reply.......

9th December 2014, 10:59 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed with the mentioned percentage in B.A. and M.A.? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have secured 42.75% in B.A(Pass) & in M.A (Economics) 56.75%.
Am i eligible to apply for B.Ed cet?
If yes what is the procedure for applying to B.ed cet?
waiting for your reply.......

To do B.ed course which stands for Bachelor of Education, you need to attain certain qualification and this course is for joining in as Professor and to be eligible for doing the course and they would include qualification such as:

>> The candidate should have completed Undergraduate degree and a Post graduate degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate and there are certain relaxation which will be allowed for other category candidates.

If the candidate is satisfying this criteria the candidate can apply for the entrance exam which is needed to be written in order to get admission in B.ed course and some of the exams for B.ed are:
  • Aligarh Muslim University B.Ed Entrance Exam
  • Calicut University B.Ed Entrance Exam
  • Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam
  • Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed Entrance Exam
  • Lalit Narayan Mithila University B.Ed Entrance Exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
10th December 2014, 04:41 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed with the mentioned percentage in B.A. and M.A.? Procedure to apply?

You are not eligible for CET with your B.A. performance but you are eligible with your M.A performance as 50% is the minimum requirement to apply for the CET exam. B.Ed can be done by considering candidate's graduation course or else his post graduation course.
For taking admission into any institution you have to select 2 teaching subjects. One you have to select from the following group:
English
Hindi
Sanskrit
Social Science
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics
Biology
Botany
Zoology
Life Science
Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biophysics/Bioscience
Accountancy
Business Studies
History
Political Science
Economics
Geography
Psychology
Punjabi
And other teaching subject will be from your post graduation in which you must have a minimum aggregate marks of 50%.

Procedure to apply:
Visit the official website http://oasis.mkcl.org/bed .
There you can register yourself for the CET exam and submit the form.
Payment will be done in the form of Challan.
10th December 2014, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed admission Graduation with 50% marks in needed and most of the Universities conduct entrance exam for giving admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

The admission is purely based on the entrance exam conducted by the University. Those getting a good rank in the entrance exam are eligible for admission in a top college though counselling.

You are a Master's degree holder with above 55% marks and this makes you eligible for UGC NET which is required for becoming lecturer in Government colleges.
12th May 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED MA 2015(877/1500) &PASSED BA(ECONOMICS) 55% Am I eligibie for UGC NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?