27th February 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech computer science graduate appear the ISTQB certification exam?

sir,
Can a B.Tech Computer Science graduate appear the ISTQB Certification exam. what is the qualification need for this exam, how i prepare for this exam, what is the term and condition for this exam, Is there any job experiance need for this exam, how this certificate helping a b.tech graduate?
kindly please suggest me a suitable answer what can i do?

Regards
thank you
Bikram Rath

13th February 2016, 01:39 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a B.Tech computer science graduate appear the ISTQB certification exam?

Yes, You can apply for the ISTQB certification exam because you are doing Engineering.

Students of all streams are allowed to give this certification exam, Because this is just a certification exam conducted by ISTQB organization at a global level.

The students who have confidence to crack this exam are eligible for this exam.
But you will have to choose any particular examination module. There are more than ten certificate course conducted by ISTQB.

The list of those exams are as below:

1- Foundation Level in a Nutshell
2- Agile Tester Extension in a Nutshell
3- Model-Based Tester Extension in a Nutshell
4- Advanced Level in a Nutshell
5- Expert Level in a Nutshell

You can apply for these certification one by one. It depends on you to schedule the exam date and timing.

The course fee is different for these courses. For any other clarification please click the link http://www.istqb.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?