18th September 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for SNAP Test being a deserving candidate?

dear team,
i have graduated in b.com( hons) in investments this year.my graduation cgpa is 3.77 out of 5.A problem that is very badly haunting me is that i had failed in two subjects during my graduation due to some family problems .Both these papers i cleared before my graduation got completed and instead i got decent grades in them.my doubt is that will this problem become a serious issue in the final round of selection process for symbiosis pune .Frankly speaking i am doing very well in my preparation and in fact the coaching institute (TIME) is saying that i can make it to iim's .They don't have idea about my background but as you know there is this pinch in my heart that is pulling my ambitions back and is troubling me.i believe you have understood my situation .My only aim is to get into symbiosis pune and nothing else.Please guide me for that .
I am eagerly looking forward for your esteemed reply...

24th December 2014, 10:14 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to prepare for SNAP Test being a deserving candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear team,
i have graduated in b.com( hons) in investments this year.my graduation cgpa is 3.77 out of 5.A problem that is very badly haunting me is that i had failed in two subjects during my graduation due to some family problems .Both these papers i cleared before my graduation got completed and instead i got decent grades in them.my doubt is that will this problem become a serious issue in the final round of selection process for symbiosis pune .Frankly speaking i am doing very well in my preparation and in fact the coaching institute (TIME) is saying that i can make it to iim's .They don't have idea about my background but as you know there is this pinch in my heart that is pulling my ambitions back and is troubling me.i believe you have understood my situation .My only aim is to get into symbiosis pune and nothing else.Please guide me for that .
I am eagerly looking forward for your esteemed reply...
Symbiosis National Aptitude is a common written test for the admission to all the Post-Graduate Institutes of symbiosis International University.

Tips for preparation:

SNAP exam is being a challenging exam, you need to put in a lot of hard work and planning. Plan your studies at least 2 months prior to exam. This is the most important aspect towards securing a good rank. Self assessment is an important part in the preparation. Practice as many mock test as possible in close to examination.

Questions can be asked form every nook and corner of the subject and therefore it is not at all advisable to omit any chapter or area. You can make use of text books to study in detail about each and every section of the syllabus. Journal, magazines, newspapers and General Knowledge books are good sources for gaining knowledge relevant to various section of paper. You go through previous year question paper.

During exam preparation, avoid heavy oily food just before exam. Take more vegetables and fresh water. As english is the only medium of the examination, it is advisable that you work on perking up your proficiency in the language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?