Details about B.M.R.Sc course?

sir
I would like to see the details
for B.M.R.Sc, degree Course
would you please get it to me immediately
waiting for your reply

24th December 2014, 09:10 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Details about B.M.R.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I would like to see the details
for B.M.R.Sc, degree Course
would you please get it to me immediately
waiting for your reply
Bachelor of Medical Records Science is two year duration programme. This course is developed to fully understand and acquire knowledge and competencies relating to Record Management, Hospital needs, Information architect, Electronic handling of medical records, Storage archival, Decision support systems, and Business perspective.

This course gives enough knowledge of the popular organization of scientific certification with computerization, information search and recovery. It will Apply valuable communication skills and strategies in communications with multidisciplinary and multi-facility professionals.

Eligibility:
10 + 2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology

Admission Process:-
Admission based on Common Entrance Examinations Conducted by the respective Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?