10th July 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How should BA students prepare for Bank PO exam?

I have done BA. And i want to become bank PO. What should i do to become bank PO?

11th July 2015, 12:41 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should BA students prepare for Bank PO exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the bank Clerk and the PO entrance examination. The examination are conducted by the IBPS and the SBI every year for the different posts.

The eligibility to appear for these examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidate gae must be between 21-30 yeas for the PO and 19-28 years for the Clerk.

So as you have completed the BA course than you have completed the gradation. The application for the PO for the different banks are available on the IBPS webiste.

The examination are conducted in the three stages and the candidate have to go through each of them for the final selection in the job.

For nfromation click on the www.ibps.in
11th July 2015, 01:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should BA students prepare for Bank PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BA. And i want to become bank PO. What should i do to become bank PO?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completing BA. You are required to appear in IBPS PO exam in order to become a IBPS PO exam. The notification of the IBPS PO entrance exam will be updated on the official website and also published in Employment newspaper as well. Please go through the official website of IBPS - www.ibps.in/

It is not easy to crack the IBPS PO entrance exam. You must work hard in order to crack the entrance exam. You should regularly prepare for the IBPS PO entrance exam. and also take reference of various books available in the market. Here, I have listed the best books for IBPS PO examination.

Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition,
Author: R. S. Aggarwal Publisher: S. Chand Publishing

Quantitative Aptitude Test for Bank P.O
Author: N. K. Singh Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Guide to Banking General Awareness and Banking Aptitude Test.
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?