18th August 2012, 11:22 AM
swainPuspanjali

How to prepare for bank exam? What is the procedure? I am doing M.A in economics

I am MA in Economics. I want to prepare bank exams. I donot know how to apply online for IBPS exam. what are the procedures for t

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?
  2. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  3. How to prepare for M.Sc in MA Economics Or International Relations entrance exam of DSE?
  4. How can I prepare for NET exam for the subject of economics
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to become an IAS officer? What is the syllabus?
  7. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  8. How to prepare for bank entrance exam? Is it compulsory to write the exam to get a job in the Bank?
  9. Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?
  10. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  11. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  12. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  13. When can I apply for bank PO entrance exam? What is the procedure for the same?
  14. How to do M.A Economics? Procedure for it?
  15. What is the procedure to approach the IES exam? I am from Economics department
  16. Procedure of doing MA in Economics after doing B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  17. How can I prepare to score good marks in Economics of 12th Board exam? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to become CA after passing PG in Economics?
29th October 2012, 12:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for bank exam? What is the procedure? I am doing M.A in economics

Bank exams usually cover questions on QA, reasoning, English and general awareness. P.O test covers all these papers along with a descriptive paper. For clerical test you can expect questions from all these topics except GK. General awareness can be improved by reading newspapers. Reference books as well as previous years question papers can be used for exam preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?