26th November 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to start my career in fashion designing after completion of BBA and MBA graduation?

I want to start my career in fashion designing, Is it is suitable for me now.? As of now I have done my graduation in BBA and post graduation in MBA. So, how to proceed now to have a career in fashion designing? Can you please guide me on this?

Related Questions:
30th November 2016, 07:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start my career in fashion designing after completion of BBA and MBA graduation?

As, you have passed your master degree you are now eligible to get admission in master of design course ( M.Des ) or master of Fashion Management

The eligibility to get admission in the above two courses are candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university but there is no age limit to get admission in course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination for admission in course. For admission in NIFT you have to appear for examination conducted by NIFT.
30th November 2016, 11:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start my career in fashion designing after completion of BBA and MBA graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in fashion designing course in master degree.

The available courses are :-

M.F.M ( Master of Fashion Management ).

M.Des ( Master of Design ).

For both the courses the required common eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in course.
30th November 2016, 11:32 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in fashion designing course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no age bar to get admission in course.

Since you do not have B.Tech degree you are eligible to get admission only in Fashion Management and Design course.
1st December 2016, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to start my career in fashion designing, Is it is suitable for me now.? As of now I have done my graduation in BBA and post graduation in MBA. So, how to proceed now to have a career in fashion designing? Can you please guide me on this?

If you are interested in fashion designing then you can pursue the fashion designing course after MBA. There are courses like Diploma in Fashion Design, Diploma in Textile Design, Short term Programs in Fashion Design, Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Communication etc. These courses are available in various institutions in India. The graduates can easily join the course. The duration of the course will be one year only. You have already studied MBA, so you can use your management skill in the fashion designing field also.
24th March 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my post graduation in fashion designing? After completion of bba in interior design.
29th May 2021, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i do fashion designing after doing BBA(Bachelor of Business administration)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?