16th April 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?

I completed my graduation in b.sc. now I want join in fashion design course. I'm 30 age now. Can u make me now online classes and study course in detail? Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc? Can you please provide me the details?

17th April 2016, 12:11 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?

Yes, you can do fashion designing course after completion of your graduation in B.Sc.

Eligibility criteria for Master degree Programme in Design :-

-There is no age limit to apply for the course.

-The candidate must holds undergraduate degree from any university/ institute recognized by law in India;

Or,

-The candidate should hold Diploma programme / UG Design from NID/ NIFT only.
17th April 2016, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my graduation in b.sc. now I want join in fashion design course. I'm 30 age now. Can u make me now online classes and study course in detail? Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc? Can you please provide me the details?
After completion of B.Sc course, you can do fashion designing course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or diploma course from a recognized board/university are eligible for fashion designing course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
17th April 2016, 03:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to join Fashion Designing course after completion of your graduation in B.Sc as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to join the above mentioned course is graduation in any stream from a recognized board.

You can pursue the course from any good recognized University as per your marks scored in graduation.
17th April 2016, 09:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for Master Degree in Fashion Designing after completing B.Sc. The candidates should have completed their B.Sc in Fashion Designing with 50% of marks from a recognized university to be eligible for M.Sc in Fashion Designing course. However, you can apply for Master degree course which is related to your B.Sc in Specialization. Since, you have already reached 30 years so it is difficult for to get admission for Master degree course through regular mode. However, you can do Master degree course through distance or correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?