9th March 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How to switch from Arts course to B.Sc. Honours course in Psychology?

I have an urge to take up B.Sc honors in Pshycology but I am already studying from Arts stream. So i want to know how can i switch from Arts course to B.Sc. Honours course. Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of SR college in Amritsar?
  2. Colleges under DU offering Psychology(H) a candidate who haven't Psychology in 12th standard?
  3. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  4. Is it possible to study Masters degree in Psychology after English Honours completion?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  6. Should i do Psychology Honours or Maths Honours?
  7. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  8. What is the benefit of doing Psychology honours in respect of jobs?
  9. Best colleges for psychology honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to do BBA from SD or PU after getting 70% in 12th exam?
  11. List best books for first year course of Psychology Honours?
  12. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  13. Which has better job prospects - Applied Psychology or Psychology Honours?
  14. Possibility to study Psychology Honours in Graduation at DU for 12th Humanities without Psychology candidate?
  15. What are the different things one can do with Arts stream? Is it possible to do Psychology with Arts or Commerce Stream? Scope of Psychology in todays world?
  16. How to switch to psychology after passing 12th commerce?
  17. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  18. How can a English Honours graduate apply for Master degree in Psychology?
10th March 2016, 03:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to switch from Arts course to B.Sc. Honours course in Psychology?

Yes, you can opt for B.Sc in Psychology course after completion of your 12th class from Arts stream as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to pursue B.Sc Honours in Psychology course is that a candidate should have completed his/her 12th from any stream and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.
10th March 2016, 03:22 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to switch from Arts course to B.Sc. Honours course in Psychology?

Arts is not any such course, it is just a stream as Commerce and Science is. However, you can pursue the above mentioned course if you have completed your 12th from a recognized board irrespective of any stream and should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate. You age should however not be below 18 years.
10th March 2016, 04:33 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It is not possible unless you have studied Science in Class 11 and 12.
You need to continue with your BA as there is no other option.
If you have studied Science in Class 12 you will be eligible for the course of B.Sc and you need to apply for the change in your University and once your request for change is accepted your course will be changed to B.Sc from BA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?