17th March 2011, 08:32 PM
avantika77

Am I eligible to do BBA from SD or PU after getting 70% in 12th exam?

i had given my 12 exams with commerce stream n i think that my marks will be smthg in 70's and i want to do bba from SD or Pu . is am eligible or not.......

18th March 2011, 04:34 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA from SD or PU after getting 70% in 12th exam?

Hiiiii,

YES, you are eligible to do BBA from SD or PU after getting 70 % in 12th exam.

Best Wishes
21st April 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA from SD or PU after getting 70% in 12th exam?

after 12th if i get 80% or more in arts stream what options do i have.... i'm planning to take up psychology as my subject further from p.u so what all do i have to do?? and what all further career options are there after doing psychology honours...

thank you!
26th May 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

I have got 77./. In my 12 with hummanites but i did not had pscology as subject in 12 can i still do graduation in pscology
1st May 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir ie BBA admission in pu done on the basis of 12 exams or do they have a entrnce test
2nd May 2012, 02:50 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Hi,

Medical science is one of the highly respected careers and it is a career that gives name and fame.
You have done PCB i.e., Physics,Chemistry and Biology and it is good to here because it is a nice course which you are doing.

The list of career options after your 12th with PCB are:

MBBS
BDS
BAMS
BUMS
BHMS
BPT
BOT
BPO
BVSc
AH(Veterinary)
Speech & Language Pathology
Nursing
Optometry
Medical Laboratory Technology
Nuclear Medicine Technology
Medical Imaging Technology
BSc Home science
Pharmacy
BTech Biotechnology
BTech Bioinformatics
Graduation in Biotechnology

If you don't get in to this courses you have various other options like:

Dentist
Ayurvedic
Animal Husbandary
Homeopathy
and other allied branches of medical science.

Good luck.
18th August 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

WWhat is good for me after complet My BSc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?