24th January 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is ICAI course considered under Graduation?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to know that is ICAI course considered as Graduation? Doing any other graduation course with this help me or is it beneficial? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

29th January 2019, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ICAI course considered under Graduation?

No, ICAI course is not considered a qualification a qualification equivalent to degree. It is a professional course which doesn't require any UGC recognition and it doesn't offer any degree.

For graduation or degree you need to pursue a course from any UGC recognized university. ICAI is currently not recognized by UGC.
31st January 2019, 07:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ICAI course considered under Graduation?

The full form of ICAI is Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

The different stages of this course:

1. Common Proficiency Test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence course.

3. Final course.

If a candidate has completed all above stages, then he will considered equivalent to graduate.

B.Com would be a good course along with CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?